151: College Students Missing Home and It is Time to Shine 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "Always take deep breaths - for your own sake. Process through your emotions of their (your child's) homesickness. What are you making it mean?"This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 01:05 Quick Reminders
- 02:14 My Wish for You Today
- 02:44 New Things (personal)
- 09:55 New Things (Your Empty Nest Coach)
- 11:53 My Lessons Learned - It is Time to Shine
- 16:12 Ask Coach Christine: My Emerging Adult is Missing Home
- 18:41 Christine, Where are You?
- 19:37 Celebrating You and Your Wins
- 22:05 What's in Your C.E.O. of Your Life Toolbox?
- 23:24 Find the Funny
- 24:03 What I Wish My Parents Knew
- 24:31 Two Questions for You
- 25:53 Bloopers
- 26:02 Still Listening?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Last Episode: Celebration & Summer Break Time (#150)
- Podcast Episode: Sitting in the Simmer
- Hotline Video: College Student Missing Home
- Toolbox Episodes - The Conscious Effective Olympian Toolbox (#88) | What's Inside Your Toolbox? (#89) | Toolbox Foundational Tools (#96)
- GPS (Green Popsicle Stick) Episode
- CEO Analysis Tool/Illumination Mode: Part 1 | Part 2
- TikTok Wins | Instagram Wins
- What It is Like to Work With Coach Christine
- Find the Funny: Task Master New Zealand
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.