Invaluable assets such as weekly power hours, optional private coaching sessions, and more that will help you reach your goals and be successful in all areas of your life.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed out? You're not alone.
Empty Nest Success Starts Here
Imagine what it would be like to have more time, more clarity, and more peace in your life. With these resources, you'll be on your way to achieve all of this and more. Join now to gain a full year of access for only a six-month membership investment. 🤯
Enjoy this video from my alter ego Sally
Remember: Life is supposed to be fun. 💚
READY TO TAKE YOUR LIFE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
The C.E.O. Training Team provides the tools and resources you need to become the Conscious Effective Olympian of YOUR life!
Live a drama-free life with less stress and more happiness? It's possible, and Coach Christine can show you how!
THESE EPISODES ARE MY GIFT TO YOU
Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Freaking out about the empty nest ahead? Together we will channel your freaking out energy into freaking awesome energy! Podcast episodes have a base of life coaching infused with reminders to cheer yourself on and to be your own biggest fan!
Join the Free Book Discussion
We're currently reading/re-reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
What if... you trusted your intuition? What if... you were your biggest fan? We ask questions like these each week for your reflection. 🌟Purchase access to all of our videos, including archives and future uploads, to receive inspiration that will help you live a life you love.
Considering Private Coaching?
Private Coaching fills fast. Interested in the next opening? Take this quick quiz to see if we'll work well together.
Don't take my word for it...
““I highly recommend the private coaching program! Coach Christine is insightful, compassionate, and inspiring and has helped me to envision this "empty-nest" phase of my life as an exciting new beginning. I am so grateful for this program. “Jennifer K.
““Yes! I recommend the program! Christine is extremely present and supportive and really understands the complexity of the emotions one faces at this time of life.“Beth
““I recommend this program 1000 times over. If you want to make a positive change and better yourself, become emotionally accountable and mature as a person, I would recommend this program“Kristin.
Media & Press
As Seen On / As Heard On
- The Overly Emotional ChildDocumentary on Amazon PrimeOvercoming the challenges of big emotions. Why do children have them? ... “You have the ability to impact generations to come in your family as you learn to do this.”Watch the Trailer
- 10 Ways to Be the Kind of Parent Your Kid Looks Up ToRedbook” Give them space to be who they are, to listen to them, and to love them. When you lead with love…”Read the Article
- Dealing with Empty Nest SyndromeGreen Living‘’Remind yourself that you are strong enough to process through it.”Read the Article
- The Real Moms of TikTokOneZero.Medium.com‘At 50, you’re just getting started’Read the Article
- Empty Nest Tips for Rediscovering Yourself with Coach ChristineYour BrillianceHonored to be included on Amy Waterman’s show, Your Brilliance, where we discuss the empty nest preparations, how parents react, finding yourself again, and more.Check it Out
- Four Things to Do Now that You’re in the Empty NestParents' Guide To The College PuzzleRemember: PSPFRead the Blog Post
- Meet Christine, Your Empty Nest CoachInspiring Mompreneurs“I love that by living in who I am called to be, that I have had the privilege of inspiring others to do what they are meant to do.”Read the Full Interview
- January/February 2021 IssueLiving Day By Day Community MagazineHonored to be on the cover and included in this inspirational magazine!Learn More
- 50 Experts Share Mental Health Tips for Coping With a CrisisItsAllYouBoo.com#24 is where you will find me 😉 “In moments where you feel intense negative emotion, I suggest making time to write down the thoughts circling in your mind.”Read the Article
- 5 Ways to Develop Serenity During Anxious Times with Christine MaziarzAuthority Magazine“When you find the ability to become present in your life, you won’t find yourself trapped in the future or the past – you will be precisely where you ought to be – in the now.”Read the Article
- How to Create a (Successful) Podcast Channel: 20 Expert TipsYBierling.com“One tip I love to share with new podcasters is to speak directly to one person in your listening audience.”Read the Article
Are you feeling lost and alone as your child transitions out of the home?
Coach Christine has been there, and she is here to help. With her podcast, online courses, and C.E.O. Training Team membership, she will help you write the next amazing chapter of your life. You don’t have to do this alone join the C.E.O. Training Team to learn to focus on the good days, lean into the difficult days, and find your new normal. Your life is just getting started!
🎙️ Support the Podcast
The Your Empty Nest Coach podcast has been downloaded over 100,000 times, charts internationally, and continues to grow in popularity. Coach Christine is passionate about helping women succeed and we knows that your financial support will help her to reach even more people. With your help, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of countless women.
*Links to sponsor sites and third parties may contain affiliate links. Should you purchase using the links, I make a commission.
Your brand could be here.
- Gold SPONSORYour Brand HereOne gold sponsor per year available to a brand that I love. An incredible opportunity to become the primary sponsor of the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast in 2023 with long-tail ROI - your message will remain in the episodes indefinitely!Contact Christine
- Silver SponsorYour Brand HereSponsor a piece of content. Show mothers adjusting to the empty nest that you care about them by sponsoring a workshop, a training session, or a custom challenge!Contact Christine
- Bronze SponsorYour Brand HereLooking for a product review, or a short-form video for your product.? Ask about my short-form video rates! I've created hundreds of short-form videos on TikTok and Instagram, and have spoken about the power of TikTok.Contact Christine
THINGS I LOVE ...
Truly. I love them. These are no-brainer share with you items.
You Need a BudgetSeriously changed my lifeFuture you will thank you for checking this one out! I talk about it in episode 154 of my podcast.
This Site is Powered By
- This site is powered bySupaPassNo-code Website and Mobile App Builder for Content Creators.Learn More
- One Destination provided bySupaPassOne ultimate destination to send your audience for all of your content!SupaPass Offerings
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP
To Android and iOS
Contact Christine 📨
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate you.💚