132: Imposter Syndrome, Finding Your Funny, Your Stress & More 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "After all, all that leveling up you’ve been doing in your life until now is making things run a tiny bit smoother each time. And by smoother, I never mean perfect, I mean you’re able to manage your thoughts around the happenings in your life in a way that serves you and allows you to move forward."This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- Our community is powered by SupaPass*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 01:18 Skip Intro
- 03:06 My Wish For You Today
- 03:30 New Things: April 2021 Coaching & I'm Moving!
- 05:37 Ask Coach Christine: Imposter Syndrome
- 08:45 Benefits of Being the CEO (Conscious Effective Olympian) of Your Life
- 10:22 Christine Where are You? On Clubhouse, App, and Offline Prepping for Our Move
- 11:12 Celebrating You & Your Wins!
- 13:14 What's in Your Life's Toolbox?
- 14:25 Let's Find the Funny!
- 15:20 What I Wish My Parents Knew: We Notice Your Stress
- 18:26 Two Questions for You
- 19:21 Bloopers
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you interested in beta testing my new community web and app setup?
- How are you doing managing your thought-deliveries?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The CEO Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Last episode: Do The Crazy Thing, #131
- Ask Coach Christine: Imposter Syndrome, Episode #8
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- Where’s Christine: Media & Press Page
- Celebrating Your Wins: @EmptyNestCoach on TikTok | @EmptyNestCoach on Instagram
- What I Wish My Parents Knew: Momentum Episode, #93
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you purchase using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.