144: College Graduation Thoughts from a Mom & Plan Your Week Ahead 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "It is really important to understand that in the empty nest adjustment, for most of us, there isn’t a switch that flips that designates when the empty nest happens. It can be a transition that takes months or years - sometimes decades - where we’re navigating our babies becoming independent adults and moving permanently out on their own. Some never reach that. The back and forth, the emotions that arise each time aren’t to be ignored, my friend. They deserve recognition and processing because each stage of this transition is progress - for you and for them. Remember to enjoy the journey, my friend."This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:40 Quick Reminders
- 01:03 Personal Thoughts on Our Daughter's College Graduations
- 04:10 Sunday Prep Work
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- What is with the Daily Episodes? Here is the Explanation: The Daily Experiment, Your Empty Nest Coach Style: My Wish For You Today & New Things 💚
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.