149: I'm Feeling Lost and Don't Know What To Do Next: Yielding in Life 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "Yes, my empty nest friend, yielding in your life happens more often than we think. Being comfortable, (and) loving yourself in the yield moments will allow you to move forward in a way that serves you and the world at large in a positive way."This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:42 Christine, I'm Feeling a Bit Lost and I Don't Know What To Do
- 06:20 Where's Coach Christine: SupaPass, Socials & Feedspot Blog
- 08:08 Bloopers
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Sitting in the Simmer of Life, Episode #29 (Beef Stew)
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- What It is Like to Work With Coach Christine
- Where’s Christine? Community | Media & Press Top 25 Empty Nest Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.