134: Why the Destination Matters More Than the Path (Why We Are Moving), Your Wins & More 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "The most important thing to remember is that your college student - if they actually made it to campus - has changed. It could be a big or small change, but they are not the same student who left last time, and they are definitely not the same child that lived in your house at age 10, 12, 14, etc., so your now emerging adult deserves to have the opportunity to show who they are now."This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 01:12 Skip Intro
- 02:16 My Wish For You Today
- 02:38 New Things: Move, Grad School, and Empty Nest Success App Update
- 03:56 Ask Coach Christine: How Should I Prepare for My Student Returning Home for Summer (College) Breaks?
- 05:29 My Lessons Learned: Know Where You Are Going but Be Open to What Your Journey Looks Like to Get There (Why We Are Moving)
- 07:11 College Loans
- 08:11 Paying off the Loans & Why We Pay for Our Daughter's College
- 11:19 Christine, Where Are You?
- 11:54 Celebrating You & Your Wins!
- 15:21 What's in Your Life's Toolbox?
- 17:30 Let's Find the Funny
- 17:48 What I Wish My Parents Knew: College Break Exhaustion
- 18:28 Two Questions for You
- 19:23 Bloopers
- 19:43 Still Listening?
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How many times have you moved in your life?
- What is the destination that you have your sights on for your life?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Last episode: A Client Shares What it is Like to Work With Me as Your Coach, #133
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- Ask Coach Christine: Tips for College Breaks for Parents (On Instagram): Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 ⭐ Tips for College Breaks for Parents (On TikTok): Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- My Lessons Learned: Spider Web Episode (Changing Your Mind is Okay) Episode 26
- Where’s Christine: Media & Press Page
- Celebrating Your Wins: @EmptyNestCoach on TikTok | @EmptyNestCoach on Instagram
- What's in Your Toolbox?: Unboxing Video of n.o.w. Tone Therapy System | n.o.w. Tone Therapy System website | Lee Uehara | Podfest Global Summit
- Find the Funny: Oh No, Kitty
- What I Wish My Parents Knew: See Tips for College Breaks Above: Part 2!
- Still Listening? Podvan Video (Wins)
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you purchase using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.