135: The Daily Experiment Your Empty Nest Coach Style: My Wish For You Today & New Things 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "My amazing friend, my wish for you today is that you are able to take time for you for something that you’ve been putting off. Whether it is a hair appointment, a doctor appointment or a walk in the park, may you easily be able to schedule that time for yourself today and may it give you energy to do another thing or two that you haven’t been making the time for. Those little things feel good, don’t they?"This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:52 Coach Christine Calls Sally for Help
- 02:13 This is the Situation
- 04:28 My Wish For You Today
- 04:56 New Things: We Moved & Coaching Availability
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What do you think about my daily podcast episode experiment?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Last episode: Why the Destination Matters More Than the Path (Why we are Moving), Your Wins & More, #134
- Meet Sally on TikTok
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- PodvanAdventures on Instagram
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.