136: The Daily Experiment - When You Worry About Re-Grieving a Lost Child 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "Emotions may arise and that’s okay - you’re strong enough to get through them. Then you’ll begin to take inventory on the thoughts - I call those thoughts your thought-deliveries. And for each one you’re going to ask yourself: “Is it true?” “Do I love this thought (or do I even like it)?” Consider if there is a way to adjust the thought in a way that allows you to show up better for yourself and the world now?"This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:40 Quick Reminders
- 01:42 Ask Coach Christine: Re-Grieving a Child
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Daily Episode Explainer: The Daily Experiment, Your Empty Nest Coach Style: My Wish For You Today & New Things #135
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.