147: Wednesday Wins & What I Wish My Parents Knew 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "...take a couple of seconds here and think of a recent win of yours: small - or big, that you can celebrate. Do you have it? Now imagine all of your closest friends and family members running up to you right now and giving you a high-five. Yes, all of them individually. How fun is that?"This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:43 Quick Reminders
- 01:06 Celebrating You and Your Wins
- 03:54 What I Wish My Parents Knew: I'm Tired!
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- What is with the Daily Episodes? Here is the Explanation: The Daily Experiment, Your Empty Nest Coach Style: My Wish For You Today & New Things 💚
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- Celebrating Your Wins: @EmptyNestCoach on TikTok | @EmptyNestCoach on Instagram
- What I Wish My Parents Knew: Tired When School Ends
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.