150: Celebration & Summer Break Time 💚Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 "It’s really nice to look back at your past-self and thank her for the work she’s done. I have been using my future-self to motivate me constantly to work on the podcast so it’s really nice now to take time to appreciate the work from my past-self."This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine - click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.* - stay tuned.
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:42 Quick Reminders
- 01:02 A Podcast Summer Break - What I'm Celebrating (Three Things)
- #1: 150 Episodes!
- 02:01 #2: 50,000 downloads
- 03:26 Thank you for listening
- 04:51 #3: 50th Birthday!
- 06:12 A Message for You
- 07:31 Bloopers
- 07:47 Still Listening? Colonoscopy Time!
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep - starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life - starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox - starts at episode #88
- Last Episode: Try Things (#149)
- Toolbox Episodes - The Conscious Effective Olympian Toolbox (#88) | What's Inside Your Toolbox? (#89) | Toolbox Foundational Tools (#96)
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- What It is Like to Work With Coach Christine
- TikTok Videos: Try Things | What Do You Need to Clean Out of Your Life? |Take A Break - Mental Clutter
* affiliate link to SupaPass - which powers our community - coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.